Saturday 10 April 2010

Untouchable

I find myself waiting
Just to hear your voice
Watch you walk in the room
A presence that steals my breath.
Imagine reaching out
Feel you, your skin
Your lips, locked with my own,
full of longing, hunger, desire
My pulse quickens at the thought
You've got my mind racing
No rationality, no reason
My feelings taking over
I try so hard to make a move
Attract your attention
You don't see me
Perhaps you don't care
Emotions exposed out on the table
An open book for all to read
To you, I'm invisible.
God, I'm so stupid sometimes
Baring my desire for all to see
Am I not enough?
What do I have to do? Name it
Anything for you, for your body
Your mind, your soul, I'm putty
For you to mould, sculpt me
Your instrument, your toy,
play me. Please
I need you, I'm spinning,
Control me, take me
I'm yours
How can you be so desirable
So vital to breathing?
When you're unapproachable, obscure
So untouchable
and so obviously uninterested in this girl

1 comment:

  1. I should be sleeping, but when I saw you had put a new poem out I had to read it first! Powerful! And haunting....desperation almost, to be seen by THE ONE.

    I especially liked this part:

    ".. I'm putty
    For you to mould, sculpt me
    Your instrument, your toy,
    play me. Please
    I need you, I'm spinning,
    Control me, take me
    I'm yours..."

    Lovely work, Siob! You're amazing <3

    ReplyDelete