Monday 21 June 2010

Siren Song

You've got a hold on me
Enchanting, captivating, a siren
Voice of torturous heaven
Sweetest sound, alluring
Pulling me under, deep down
Reluctant, can't refuse, no choice
I tumble, spiral
Scared, it's out of control
Darkness envelops me,
Surrounded
can't hold my breath
Not strong enough.
Stop fighting, give in
Prepare for eternal night, death
But all I find is light
Love untainted
By confusion, madness, fear
I couldn't see it before
the past was my blindness
Then I heard you call me
My history erased
Memories wiped clean
Now every thing is clear
Who knew you'd be the one
The one to open my eyes,
make me see, make me feel

.... Alive!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this I realized how much I've missed your writing, bb! It's amazing, the first part takes me deep down below then it starts dawning and ends on a light and optimistic note! Well done <3

    ReplyDelete